Keen Pharmacy is entirely committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If you are asked, when using the website, to provide certain information from which you can be identified, you can be confident that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Keen Pharmacy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and by reviewing it you will see and accept such changes. This policy is effective from 12th December, 2011.
What we collect
We may need the following:
• your name
• contact information (including e-mail address and mobile phone number)
• details of your transactions through the website
• information if you participate in our on-line questionnaires on this website from time to time
• information you may send. e.g. a question, comment, suggestion or complaint
What we need this information for:
• Internal records
• Improvement of our products and services
• To send promotional email about our products or special offers
• To send reminders by text message(e.g. repeat prescription ordering)
• To provide you with information either at your request or which we think may interest you.
• To provide the services you request.
Your data is processed by our staff who will provide the very best in customer care and service.
For information security, we have put in place appropriate physical, managerial and electronic measures in place to prevent to safeguard and secure all information we collect online and by post.
A cookie is a small piece of data, sent from a website that is stored on your computer’s hard drive when you first visit a website. During subsequent visits, the information stored in these cookies can be retrieved by the site to provide numerous functions.
There are two types of cookies used on the Keen Pharmacy website
- Session Cookie – Last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you leave the site and close your browser. These cookies help to maintain your login during your session.
- Persistent Cookie – Also known as tracking cookies, these do not expire after the user leaves the site, remaining on the device until they reach their expiry date (Set differently per cookie). They help us to identify you when you return to the website.
- We use Google Analytics to track how visitors arrive at our site, the path they take through and the pages they land on and access most. Using this information, we are able make changes where they are needed and improve your user experience. To find out more about Google Analytics and the cookies that they use, please visit the Google Privacy site.
- Ability to remember login details, including usernames and user settings for future visits.
- Persistent basket, meaning that any items you added during your last session will still be there when you return to the site.
Knowing your right in regards to cookies
At Keen Pharmacy we take your privacy very seriously, meaning that any cookies used on our sites will not contain personally identifiable information about you. To find out more about cookies, including information regarding blocking or restricting them from ours or other websites, please visit the About Cookies website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Consequently, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not pass on, sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee of £10.00 will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Keen Pharmacy Ltd.,
Jubilee Trading Estate,
Moreton, Nr. Congleton,
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we may hold is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect