Terms & Conditions
Keen Pharmacy reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
1. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis and your use of this site and any purchase you make on this website is governed by English law. Risk and title of the products passes to you when they are dispatched by us. Keen Pharmacy Ltd. and its directors and related companies shall not be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from the use of this website. The materiel displayed on our website is provided without guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
2. Keen Pharmacy has taken great care with the preparation of information conatined in this site but it is not a substitute for professional medical advice - it is designed to enhance the relationship between you and those who provide you with healthcare.
3. From time to time Keen Pharmacy will need to update this site and if necessary we may need to suspend access to the site or close it completely. This is entirely at the discretion of Keen Pharmacy and we are not under any obligation to do otherwise. Where possible we will give advance warning of any maintainance issues which may affect the operation of the website but we are not obliged to do so.
4. Where the Keen Pharmacy website contains links to other websites these are provided for your interest or information only. We have no control over the content of thses sites and accept no responsibility or liability for their content and you visit thes websites at your own risk.
5. By placing an order with Keen Pharmacy you are agreeing that you are 18 years of age or over.
6. Your order once placed constitutes an offer to buy the product. All orders are subject to acceptance by Keen Pharmacy and we may accept or decline that offer without having to give a reason. If the offer is accepted we will send you a confirmation e-mail and dispatch the order after it has been checked by the pharmacist.
7. If you are ordering from outside the UK it is your responsibility to ensure that the receipt and use of the medicine prescribed or purchased complies with local laws. Please note we do not supply to Canada or the USA.
8. Requests for NHS prescriptions made through this website will be forwarded to your prescriber as soon as possible.
9. Your medicines can only be dispensed when Keen Pharmacy is in posession of either an electronic prescription which has been digitally signed by the appropriate prescriber or a conventional, signed paper prescription.
10. You should check your delivery promptly upon reciept. If you believe there are any errors or omissions you should contact us immediately on 01260 295701.
11. You may print or download material from the Keen Pharmacy website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
Keen Pharmacy Ltd. Unit 2, Jubilee Trading Estate, Newcastle Road, Moreton, Near Congleton, Cheshire CW12 4SB
Company Reg No: 7798986 VAT Registration No: 124 5924 18
Tel: 01260 295701 Fax: 01260 295764 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beauty Embarrassing Fragrances Home Health Medicines Toiletries Travel Vitamins Animal Care & Veterinary