Promax Once a Day - Medium Breed
Promax is a complimentary feed for dogs which contains beneficial micro-organisms as well as superior absorbents to help restore normal digestive function.
Promax is a unique formulation of natural ingredients each selected to perform a specific role in limiting digestive upset and quickly helping to restore normal digestive function. Promax is used to control and treat diarrhoea and digestive problems in cats and dogs.
Digestive upsets can be caused by something simple such as inappropriate food or change of diet or more severe challenges such as stress, bacterial infection or antibiotic treatment. Rapid help is required to prevent excess damage to the intestinal mucosa and to restore the animal's well-being. Promax provides this help in a triple action nutritional supplement.
Promax contains beneficial micro-organisms which help maintain normal digestive function during outbreaks of diarrhoea and stomach upsets
- Made using high purity, premium grade ingredients
- Manufactured in the UK to pharmacutical standards
- An easy to use breed specific product tailored to your pet's weight
- A convenient once-a-day program.
Promax works by forming a protective lining on your pet's gut which helps return your cat and dog back to full health.
United Kingdom Deliveries (including Northern Ireland)
Delivery is FREE for any UK order containing an NHS prescription.
Delivery is FREE for all UK orders Over £40.
We use a selection of proven couriers including Royal Mail, HDN, and UPS depending on your location and weight of your order. During any dispute our contingency arrangements are activated to ensure we continue to meet our service levels.
Orders received before 3:00pm are picked and dispatched on the same day and will usually be delivered to you within one to five working days anywhere in the UK depending on the delivery service you select (there may be delays to the Isle of Man and the Scottish Islands).
Keen Pharmacy also offers a range of delivery options to meet our customers' requirements:
• Next Day Delivery (£5.50) The orders will be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery. The delivery time for your Next Day Delivery is 24hrs from dispatch. Please note that delivery times are in business days, and that for orders placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm, you should receive your goods the next business day. Orders placed after 3pm Thursday, but before 3pm on Friday, should be received by Monday (except Bank Holidays). Weekends are not counted when ordering Next Day Delivery. i.e. If you order on Saturday or Sunday, it will be treated as if you ordered your item on the following Monday. We are not responsible for delays by our carriers but we will do our best to resolve any issues that may arise. During high volume holiday seasons delivery times may vary.
• Standard Delivery (£3.45) The orders will be delivered by Royal Mail 1st Class. The delivery time for your Standard delivery is normally 1 to 2 working days . In a very small number of cases the Royal Mail may not meet this service level. In this situation please allow 7-10 days from dispatch before contacting us
Orders containing Prescription Only Medicines including controlled drugs and other medicines will require a signature on delivery. You can also arrange for your order to be delivered to alternative addresses including your office, members of your family You need to ensure that someone approved by you is able to sign for the delivery. Please note that deliveries are made to the delivery address you supply to us. Re-dispatch of any returned orders may incur an additional delivery charge.
All BFPO orders will be sent through Royal Mail Super Saver Delivery.
If you have any questions regarding delivery times, or to check that an item is in stock, you can call us on 01260 295701 or email us at email@example.com
We are able to supply orders to most countries in Europe. Delivery charges will depend on the weight of your order and the destination. We will confirm the delivery charge at the checkout page, before you confirm payment of your order.
Non-prescription orders are sent by air recorded delivery and a signature will be needed upon receipt of your goods. Certain individual countries place restrictions on the types of products that may be posted into them. We will inform you individually if there are any problems.
Prescriptions delivered to non-UK destinations will be sent by Royal Mail international recorded delivery and a signature will be needed upon receipt of your goods. Delivery will typically take 7-10 days. Faster delivery options are available upon request.
Under UK law we are only able to dispense prescriptions written by practitioners who are registered in the European Economic Area.
We reserve the right to decline orders on heavy items or to contact you to arrange delivery costs.
Adjust the lackable dial to either 1,2 or 3 depending on the treatment day.
Administer directly into the dogs mouth by pressing the plunger until the locking mechanism prevents any further paste being dispensed.
Replace cap after use.
Each graduation on the syring corresponds to a daily dose (10ml) of Promax. Always start a new treatment course on day 1.
Administer once a day for 3 day (or as instructed by your veterinary surgeon).
Store between 15 and 25 degrees C.
Do not store in a refridgerator.
Keep out of direct sunlight.
Hydrolysed wheat protein (Glutamine peptide)
Yeast (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae containing high levels of Mannan-oligosaccharides).
Additives E1707 Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/NCIMB 10415, E558 Bentonite- montmorillonite.